The Hillcrest lacrosse association is seeking boys coaches for the 2017-2018 school year. Coaching positions available are
Hillcrest Lacrosse competes in the DFWL league at the youth level and THSLL at the High School level. Our program has a strong tradition and core mission to use lacrosse as a tool to develop strong character, discipline, and work ethic in our student-athletes.
High School coaching candidates must be available for in-season practices and games 5-6 days/week in the spring. Out-of-season training and tournament coaching opportunities are also available.
Youth coaching candidates must be available for practices and games 2-3 days/ week in the fall and spring. Out-of-season training and tournament coaching opportunities are also available
• Focus on teaching lacrosse techniques and ability to develop fundamentals
• Positive attitude towards players, parents, teams, and officials
• Quality character and a positive role model
• Team player who wants to make a positive impact on the lives of student-athletes
• Complete background check and school district qualifications.
Interested candidates should electronically submit a resume and references. Salary: Stipend. Appointment: Part-time. Positions will remain open until filled.
Contact for application and information: Nancy McGuire (President) Colin Cutler (program coordinator)
|Job Category||High School, Lacrosse Coach, Youth|