Seven Lakes Lacrosse Coaches
Seven Lakes Lacrosse (Katy TX) is currently looking to staff coaching positions, Head Coach, Defensive Coordinator, and Offensive Assistant Coach. We are looking for coaches with strong lacrosse backgrounds who want to teach and mentor young athletes.
- Prior high school/college lacrosse coaching experience OR prior college lacrosse playing experience with coaching experience.
- Thorough knowledge of lacrosse, coaching techniques, and skill development
- High standard of sportsmanship and professionalism
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills needed to develop and maintain positive, respectful relationships with student-athletes.
- Positive role model to the players
- Promote development of High School players at all skill levels
- Fall: The team practices two times per week and attends one weekend tournament (early-Dec) and possibly one weekend play day (TBD).
- Spring: The team will either have practices or games an average of five times per week from mid-January to end-April.
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Club website: www.sevenlakeslacrosse.org
If interested, please email interest or resume to club president: Eric Freeman firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||High School, Lacrosse Coach|