The Southlake Carroll Lacrosse Association (SCLA) is seeking High School Assistant Coaches & Youth Head Coaches for the Spring 2021 season.
We are looking for energetic coaches with a strong lacrosse background and acumen who want to teach and mentor young athletes and contribute to the growth of the SCLA lacrosse program.
Positions available: • Varsity Assistant Coach • JV Assistant Coach • Youth Coaches 5th-8th grade.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Previous lacrosse coaching experience preferred
• Strong leadership abilities
• Complete knowledge and understanding of the rules of the game
• Lacrosse playing experience (NCAA, MCLA, JUCO, High School)
• Spring program: beginning in mid-January 2021 and ends late April 2021
• Communication with families and players throughout the season • Game day planning and management.
• Assist the head coach in all aspects of the program during practice and game day
• Working with program director: Bruce Frady to ensure our methodology is consistent
Salary: To be discussed, but competitive based on experience level. Candidates must pass a state mandated background check. Contact for Information: Bruce Frady, SCLA Program Director: email@example.com
|Job Category||High School, Youth|